Thursday, April 21, 2011

DOUBLE POST MADNESS!

OK - two posts in one day? What could be better?

CHEAP TICKETS you ask!?!? WHAT!?

but what could be even better, you ask!??!

FREE TICKETS.

I am about to let you in on a secret. Actually, it isn't a secret, since it's on the internet but I bet you just don't know about it. A website that promises not one, but both of those things and regularly delivers by sending you a nice little update of the events going on in your area and a convenient link to buy within their website, read reviews of people who actually went to it and directions to the venues.

May I present: GOLDSTAR.

I first used Goldstar this past weekend when I went to the opening of [title of show] (Which you can conveniently read below this post... hint... hint) A friend tweeted about free tickets via Goldstar and since it was a show I wanted to see anyway, I signed up for a free account and ordered my free* tickets.

The '*' indicates that there are still service charges like most ticketing outlet sites. Usually about $3-4 per ticket, which is still not bad compared to the outlandish 'convenience fees' charged by Ticketmaster and StubHub.

Every week, you'll get an email based on the type of events you are most interested in, summarizing opportunities and dates when you can see great stuff for free or half price.

Run, don't walk to this magnificent website.

No comments:

Post a Comment