I'll let you in on a little secret. The show I'm most looking forward to seeing as a part of this blog is still 2 months away. Yet, I've known it was coming for almost a year. The Tony and Pulitzer Prize winning musical
"Next to Normal" featuring the woman who originated the lead role played by Alice Ripley. After seeing it on Broadway back in January 2010 (You can read the original review in the archives of my
blog right here.) I was literally blown away. The New York Times says it best: "This isn't just a feel-good musical; this is a feel-everything musical."
NEXT TO NORMAL Opens May 10 at the Ordway Center in St. Paul.
UP NEXT: I'm attending
"Ring Around the Moon" at
Theatre in the Round. Friday Night. I will let you know how it goes Saturday as it is in its last weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment